- When overnight isn’t
- What the hell, Amazon?
- 10 gigabit (10Gb) home network – Part I
- 10 gigabit (10Gb) home network – Part II
- Again, Amazon?
- 10 gigabit (10Gb) home network – Zone 1 switch
- 10 gigabit (10Gb) home network – Zone 2 switch – Part 1
- 10 gigabit (10Gb) home network – Zone 2 switch – Part 2
- 10Gb home network – Retrospective
- Quanta LB6M
- 10 gigabit home network – Summary
- Buying used
- Revisiting the Quanta LB6M
- MikroTik CRS317 10GbE switch
I’ve written of several problems I’ve had with Amazon. The one that still takes the cake is when I ordered the Shrek collection on Blu-Ray and received empty Blu-Ray cases.
This time around, I recently ordered several things from Amazon as part of the 10Gb home network upgrade project. Included in that order were two Nanoxia Deep Silence 120mm fans. I received only one. So I sent this message to Amazon through their customer service:
The order specifies 2 of the items selected, however I received only 1. Please alleviate the deficiency by shipping the missing item. As none of the automated return options allow me to request you send the missing item, since they all assume I’m returning something I actually received, I’m notifying through e-mail. Again please send the missing item.