I’ve received my fair share (and then some) of phishing e-mails. Whenever I receive them, I immediately send them off to the relevant company so they are aware of them. So partly for my own immediate reference, and for yours, here is the contact information for reporting phishing e-mails for companies I’ve had to contact.
- Amazon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Express – email@example.com
- Apple – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank of America – email@example.com
- Chase – firstname.lastname@example.org
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) [UK] – email@example.com
- Navy Federal Credit Union – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Netflix – email@example.com
- SunTrust Bank – firstname.lastname@example.org
This list will be updated when I receive new phishing e-mails for companies not already on this list.